Part-time Order Fulfillment & Shop Assistant
Graphic Anthology needs self-motivated folks that have an interest in the stationery and gift industry! We're looking for someone to help us fulfill orders and customer service tasks for our growing stationery and design business. This is a regular 2-3 days a week position that will have an estimated workload of 10-15 hours per week with the opportunity to grow with us!
About the Company
Graphic Anthology is a growing stationery and gift company based in Portland, Oregon. We design and sell a colorful line of illustrated greeting cards with a focus on simplicity and kind sentiments in English and Spanish. Our omnichannel brand is a mix of wholesale (B2B), ecommerce (B2C), a brick and mortar location, as well as offering custom design services.
We are a BIPOC woman-owned company interested in fostering a warm and cheerful environment within our team and our customers. We're a tiny, but growing 3 person operation. Graphic Anthology is a safe space for all folks and we take the contributions of everybody on the team seriously. Bring your unique point of view, positivity, upbeat energy and we'll get along just fine.
About the Job
Your job will be to work with and report to the founder on order fulfillment and studio/store tasks. Duties will primarily include:
- Packaging & sleeving Graphic Anthology products
- Performing quality control checks on products as needed
- Pricing & stickering
- Assembly, packing, and fulfillment of retail and wholesale orders
- Packing and labeling pallets for freight shipments
- Monitoring inventory levels and alerting supervisor to potential issues
- Receiving, sorting, and storing incoming products.
- Store tasks, including restocking shelves, pricing, and merchandising products.
- Retail customer service tasks, such as engaging with store customers, providing in-person customer support, ringing up purchases, and opening/closing routines.
General housekeeping like taking out trash, cleaning and tidying surfaces for both store & studio as needed.
- Attention to detail
- You must be able to read, interpret, and fulfill written and oral orders
- Good eye-hand coordination & motor skills
- Must be comfortable with constant repetitive tasks
- The physical ability to stand, crouch, and lift objects up to 30 lbs.
- Quickly adaptable to business needs
- Able to work independently
- Can communicate directly and efficiently
- Able to take constructive criticism and reciprocate
- Experience with Google Docs, Sheets, and Drive
- Experience with point of sale systems like Square
- Comfortable with computers and learning new software
Compensation & Schedule
This is an on-site position at our studio & store in inner NE Portland. While there is some room for flexibility with scheduling, this position has a commitment of 2 days a week, with additional days during tradeshow and holiday season. Pay is $15/hour.
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume about your experience, what unique talents you think you can bring to the job, and why you'd be a good fit for Graphic Anthology. Please write 'Order Fulfillment/Shop Assistant Position' as your subject title.